• A marine vegetable native to coastal regions” grown in cold pristin pure waters.
• Has been subject of numerous studies in” cancer research.
• Rich in polyphenols that collect dangerous” free radicals.
• Loaded with plant enzymes that” boost protein digestion, immune” function and overall health.
• Loaded with 17 Amino Acids
• Enhance immune system and helps fight allergies.
• Known to decrease cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
• Aids in stabilizing blood sugar.
• Holds promise for people suffering liver disease.
• May relieve stomach disorders.
• Detoxify body of heavy metals and” dangerous chemicals.
• Contain powerful antioxidant” compounds.
• From Wild Caught, Deep Sea Fish
COCONUT OIL POWDER
• Made up of Varying Medium Chain” Triglycerides (MCT), that are Broken Down” Quickly and Used as Energy
• Coconut Oil Powder has Various” Benefits due to the High” Lauric Acid Content
• Lauric Acid is an MCT that has ” Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Bacterial,” and Anti-Fungal Properties
COCONUT OIL POWDER” [LAURIC ACID CONTENT]
• Also Know to Help Combat Infections,” Viruses, Digestive Disorders and” Chronic Diseases
• Beneficial in Regulating Gut” Bacteria
• MCTs Initiate Fat Burning Processes,” and Can Help Reduce Appetite
PREBIOTIC CHICORY FIBER
• Chicory Comes From Inulin, Which is a Prebiotic Fiber:” aka: Polysaccharides and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
• While Technically a Type of Sugar, Inulin Behaves” Differently, Since You Can’t Digest It, So Little to No” Impact on your Blood Sugar
• Inulin Goes Straight to your Large Intestine and Works” as a Prebiotic that Feeds your Good Gut Bacteria
• Studies Show Inulin Can Benefit People with Pre-Diabetes” by Promoting Weight Loss and Improving Lipid Levels
• Antioxidants are substances that may protect” your cells against free radicals.
• Free radicals are molecules produced when your” body breaks down food or when you’re exposed” to tobacco smoke or radiation.
• Plant-based foods such as fruits, vegetables,” whole grains, nuts, seeds, herbs and spices,” and even cocoa.
• The ability of antioxidants to destroy” free radicals protects the structural” integrity of cells and tissues.
Sea-sourced Collagen, Coconut Oil Powder Prebiotic Chicory Fiber,Antioxidant Blend (Broccoli Sprout Concentrate, Onion Extract, Tomato Concentrate, Broccoli Concentrate, Carrot Concentrate, Spinach Concentrate, Kale Concentrate, Brussels Sprout Concentrate, Coffea Arabica Extract, Acerola Extract, Camu Camu Concentrate, Quercetin, Mangosteen Concentrate, Green Tea Extract, Apple Extract, Elderberry Concentrate, Black Soybean Hull Extract, Blue Corn Extract, Turmeric Extract, Garlic Concentrate, Basil Concentrate, Oregano Concentrate, Cinnamon Concentrate, Blackcurrant Extract, Blueberry Extract, Sweet Cherry Concentrate, Acai Concentrate, Blackberry Concentrate, Chokeberry Concentrate, Raspberry Concentrate, Bilberry Extract), Fucoidan Extract (from Brown Seaweed), Organic Spirulina Algae, Celtic Sea Salt, Organic Cracked-Cell Chlorella Algae, Organic Dulse Algae.
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Organic Rice Concentrate, Stevia Leaf Extract. Contains Fish and Milk.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use the included serving scoop, add the powder to 16 ounces of water and enjoy anytime, anywhere.